To continuously strive to build a safe, productive, fun & friendly haven for our families and neighbors.
1.To watch, inform and help our neighbors as we would for friends and family members.
2.To continuously build pride and awareness in our neighborhood.
3.To promote activities that the whole neighborhood can enjoy and grow with.
Below are some of the activity we have in our neighborhood in order to achieve our mission.
· Weekly Email report sent to inform of what is going on in our area, crime mapping details, and Lansing News. As well as reference for questions and concerns. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive or learn more.)
· Little Lending Library at the Parker Street Island. Book Donations can be dropped off at 1006 Parker Street. (we can always use more children and teen books)
· Spring Kick off with our Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and Spring Flower Raffle
· Neighborhood in Blooms: Flower Beautification in May
· Community Garden in which gardeners pay a small fee to plant and grow for their families and “outside the fence” donation plants to share.
· Yearly Neighborhood Yard Sales
· Bi-Yearly Neighborhood Cleanup
· National Night Out Block Party
· Halloween Trick or Treating Map
· TNR cat program to neuter the strays
· Holiday Spirit Contest
Bi-Yearly Cleanup - to be announced
Holiday Spirit Contest - December 2019