Location: 1141 N. Pine
Resident Historian: Sarah Spohn
The Michigan School for the Blind (MSB) was a public school, on the Northwest side of Lansing, near Old Town. Before the state of Michigan bought the buildings in 1879, the 715 West Will...
Location: on South Washington Avenue between Allegan and Washtenaw
Resident Historian: Carol Skillings
Lansing became the capital city of Michigan in 1847 after selection by the state legislature. The state’s first constitution prescribed t...